Date(s) - 05/08/2021 - 14/08/2021
“For me, Yoga is much more than a physical practice it is where the phsycal body connects with the divine.If you feel called to join my training, know that it is for a great reason. At some point in our yoga journey, we will be ready to open our hearts completely and let us guide the universe. That is ususlly where I come in, as your guide.Do not hesitate, breathe and join the trainig, meet others who are the same place as you and let us journey togeher into love and light”.
A B O U T A N E M O N E
C O N T E N T
- 5 basis Myo-Facial Lines of the human body based on Tom Myers’s findings.
- All the movements of the joints in the body, the basis muscles, ligaments and bones.
- Pain Therapy: What is pain and how to understand and talk about it in a Yin Yoga Class
- Basis Neurology and how the nervous system is affected in Dao Yin Yoga
- 12 basis meridians and how they affect our different systems of the body
- The emotions in the 5 elements and where emotions are stored in the body
- How the 5 elements are connected to Yin & Yang and the seasons
- How to make a basis Dao Yin Yoga Class to balance Fascia and yin & yang Qi
- Meridian focused Class, where you detox and balance one of the 5 elements
- How to make a yin yoga sequence balancing the 5 elements
- Different Daoist breathing techniques
- How to balance Yin & Yang with breath
- To balance the nervous system with simple breathing methods
- Different Daoist meditations where you learn how to connect with the universe in a grounded safe way where you can not lose yourself.
- The practices will help you bring your energy field into your physical body and transform your DNA.
- To heal your 5 elements with the mantra “5 healing tones of heaven”
P R E R E C O R D E D C L A S S E S
- 8 Qi Gong Classes with warm Up
- 10 Dao Yin Yoga Classes
- 3 Meditation Classes
- 10 Theory Classes
P R A C T I C A L
There are only 15 spots for this online teacher training so that I am sure I will have time for your questions.
There will be an online Facebook group for us where you can ask questions and share your processes.
Once you have booked you will receive a private email from Anemone with access to a Google Drive With all the literature for the training. In that way, you can begin to study Daoism right away. In the literature, you will also find a reading list with the books which Anemone recommends you to read.
You will also receive an email with the link to all zoom meetings for the program.
REVIEW FROM PAST TEACHER TRAINING:
“Anemone is a yoga teacher in addition to the usual. Because she is so broadly grounded in both science and spirituality and knows how to connect the two. The professionalism is top notch and combined with her own great layer of experience, it is the wisdom she passes on. Her teaching is not limited by one-way thinking and all students are embraced and listened to. I would call it an expansion of consciousness to be taught by her, and incredibly inspiring. She knows how to accommodate everyone’s differences without the agenda of imprinting anyone in any particular direction. It gives both freedom and security to be taught by a teacher who manages that. She is rewarding and unconditionally pours out her knowledge and wisdom. My opinion here is based on my continuing education as a yoga teacher at Anemone
– Ulla, Yin Yoga Teacher and Therapist
If you have any questions, comment below to write Anemone: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you Buy Read my terms & conditions
There is no return policy for this training. If you can not participate in the training. Everything will be available via replay. If you wish to sell your ticket to someone else this is allowed. All you need to do is to send an email to email@example.com with the registration of the new person including their email.